Tuesday, January 23, 2024

January 2024 - winter

  winter!  Subzero temperatures, frost, snow, red Hawthorn berries, and photos of outdoor activities in the 40 Sustainability Categories.

Check out my daily blog for the month of January 2024 (Wookooch 2024). My blog shows various activities that I do in science, art, nature, culture, land stewardship,
culture, education, ecology, economy, health, and in learning about holistic good, morals, and beyond. I post several photos. Enjoy!

See more photos:
   
         Snowy, Frosty, Winter Photos.  January in southwest Michigan had winter weather including, subzero temperatures, frost, ice, and snow.  Three consecutive mornings were below zero Fahrenheit: -6, -9, and -3.  Also, Three Oaks, Michigan had over a foot of snow on the ground, starting January 20.  See a few of my outdoor photos of January, in Michigan, in my daily blog.
 
         40 Sustainability Categories.  By 2012, "sustainability" had become a common word in pop culture, in which it usually referred to energy-efficiency or renewable-energy technologies and commodities that people can buy, like hybrid cars, solar panels, LED lights, reusable bags, and more.  Yet by 2012, I had come to think that sustainability has a broader scope and made a list of 40 Sustainability Categories - to sustain people, nature, economies, and local communities.  Before and since then, I've worked to take actions within the 40 Sustainability Categories.   See a sampling of photos of my work within the 40 Sustainability Categories, in my daily blog.

         Happy Winter: January, February, March.

No comments:

Post a Comment