Saturday, December 16, 2023

December 2023 - fall!

 fall!  Browns of fall in December, and a month of reviews.  A photo review of every season and month of 2023.  Plus, a photo review of Decembers from 2018 to October 2023 - 5 years.

Check out my daily blog for the month of December 2023 (Jaethaz 2023). My blog shows various activities that I do in science, art, nature, culture, land stewardship,
culture, education, ecology, economy, health, and in learning about holistic good, morals, and beyond. I post several photos. Enjoy!

See more photos:
   
         Browns of Fall in December.  December is very brown like the photos show of a fallen tree that is still at Warren Dunes State Park today.  A number of years ago, a tree fell over and its roots stuck up in the air.   See a few of my outdoor photos of December, in Michigan, in my daily blog.
 
         Photo Review of Seasons and Months of 2023.  Since December is the last month of the year, I'll display a sampling of photos from this whole year.  It shows good times that I had outdoors in nature in Michigan and during travels as well as the new fun board games that I invented for my education classes and my ABC Garden of nature and art classes.  See a variety of this year's photos, in my daily blog.
 
         Photo Review of December, 2018-2022.  Since this is the 5th year that I'm running my two blogs (this Monthly Blog, and my Daily Blog), I thought I'd display a sampling of December photos from the past 5 years, of Wild Turkeys, feathers, mushrooms, cattails, and more.  The photos are still good and current photos, timely and timeless.  Enjoy.  See a variety of my December outdoor photos, in my daily blog.

         Happy end of Fall: December 21.

         Happy First Day of Winter: December 22, 2023 - Winter Solstice. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment