Wednesday, October 18, 2023

October 2023 - fall!

 fall!  Michigan Nature class, ABC Garden, community system, Community Arts Flower and Science Nature Trail, in Three Oaks, Michigan.  Plus, a sampling of my photos from October 2018 to October 2023 - 5 years.

Check out my daily blog for the month of October 2023 (Faga 2023). My blog shows various activities that I do in science, art, nature, culture, land stewardship,
culture, education, ecology, economy, health, and in learning about holistic good, morals, and beyond. I post several photos. Enjoy!

See more photos:
   
         ABC Garden, Community Arts Flower.  At Three Oaks, Michigan, in Dewey Cannon Park, I teach classes of nature, art, and community education.  At an ABC Garden, Community Arts Flower, we learn about running a community system of making art and distributing needed things in a community.   See a few of my photos of the Community Arts Flower, in Three Oaks, Michigan, in my daily blog.
 
         ABC Garden, Science Nature Trail.  At Three Oaks, Michigan, in Watkins Park, I teach classes of nature, art, and community education.  At an ABC Garden, Science Nature Trail, we learn about local nature, ecology, native Michigan plants, and more.   See a few of my photos of the Science Nature Trail, in Three Oaks, Michigan, in my daily blog.
 
         Review of October Photos 2018-2022.  Since this is the 5th year that I'm running my two blogs (this Monthly Blog, and my Daily Blog), I thought I'd display a sampling of October photos from the past 5 years - from my nature and art classes, habitat stewardship, pumpkins and gourds in my veggie garden, and more.  The photos are still good and current photos, timely and timeless.  Enjoy.   See a variety of my October outdoor photos, in my daily blog.

         Happy Fall: October-November-December!

No comments:

Post a Comment