Tuesday, September 19, 2023

September 2023 - summer!

 summer!  September's hot days, sandy beaches, Lake Michigan, my nature classes, habitat stewardship, native wild animals, native wildflowers, veggie gardens, ABC Garden talk, and more.  Plus, a sampling of my photos from September 2018 to September 2023 - 5 years.

Check out my daily blog for the month of September 2023 (Ingbing 2023). My blog shows various activities that I do in science, art, nature, culture, land stewardship,
culture, education, ecology, economy, health, and in learning about holistic good, morals, and beyond. I post several photos. Enjoy!

See more photos:
   
         September Beach Days in Michigan.  Like most years, this September 2023 had hot summer days - 80 degrees F (26 Celsius).  There were great summer beach days.  Lake Michigan's water was still warm - 70 degrees F (21 Celsius).   See a few of my photos of Lake Michigan and its beautiful colors and waves, in my daily blog.
 
         Review of September Photos 2018-2022.  Since this is the 5th year that I'm running my two blogs (this Monthly Blog, and my Daily Blog), I thought I'd display a sampling of September photos from the past 5 years - from my nature classes, habitat stewardship, native wild animals, native wildflowers, veggie gardens, ABC Garden talk, and more.  The photos are still good and current nature photos, timely and timeless.  Enjoy.   See a variety of my September outdoor photos, in my daily blog.

         Happy End of Summer: September 22, 2023!

         Happy First Day of Fall: Fall Equinox: September 23, 2023!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment