Friday, August 23, 2019

August 2019 monthly post

ABC Garden, summer harvest, zucchini and cucumber, lake and beach, prairie flowers, and more.  Happy Summer!

Check out my daily blog for the month of August 2019 (Doipoil 2019). Each day shows some various activities that I do in science, art, nature, culture, land stewardship,
culture, education, ecology, economy, health, and in learning about holistic good, morals, and beyond. I post a photo every day. Enjoy!



See more photos:
My Daily Blog for 2019 August / Doipoil: Daily Blog   

        This month of August 2019, from our vegetable garden, we've been harvesting zucchini and cucumbers.  See photos in my blog.  I'm giving a public talk on Community Gardens, on August 24.  In correlation to the talk, I worked on a design and web page of the ABC Garden.  
Check out the ABC Garden.  
Meanwhile, Lake Michigan and the beach are great.  July was very hot.  August has been cooler, but it's still dry.  There has been very little rain, so far this summer.  For ecological restoration work, this month, for the first time, I've been working at an EPA site (National Environmental Protection Agency), in Indiana.  I still work at Michigan sites as well.   See photos in my blog.  Happy summer prairie flowers!  Many native prairie flowers of mid to late summer are now blooming, including the Swamp Milkweed (Asclepias incarnata), Boneset (Eupatorium perfoliatum), Obedient Plant (Physostegia virginiana), and more.  Enjoy September, the last month of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment