Monday, March 18, 2024

March 2024 - winter!

   winter!  some cold days, some warm days, spring flowers 3 weeks early, ABC Garden lessons including 6-10 of the 40 Sustainability Categories: 6. education, 7. local nature, 8. no poverty, 9. interdisciplinary, and 10. sustainability.

Check out my daily blog for the month of March 2024 (Shoover 2024). My blog shows various activities that I do in science, art, nature, culture, land stewardship,
culture, education, ecology, economy, health, and in learning about holistic good, morals, and beyond. I post several photos. Enjoy!
 

See more photos:
   
         Spring Flowers 3 Weeks Early.  Michigan, USA has had a warm February and March 2024.  There were several cold winter days, but also unseasonably warm days too. In March, many flowers started to bloom about 3 weeks earlier that they usually do.  See a few of my early spring flower photos of March 2024, in Michigan, in my daily blog.
 
         40 Sustainability Categories: 6 - 10.  Every month of 2024 features ABC Garden lessons, including my actions within 5 of the 40 Sustainability Categories.  March displays categories 6 - 10: 6. education, 7. local nature, 8. no poverty, 9. interdisciplinary, and 10. sustainability.For over 20 years, I've been taking action in the 40 Sustainability Categories - to sustain people, nature, economies, and local communities.  See a small sampling of my recent photos (past 10 years) of how I've been taking actions within the 40 Sustainability Categories, in my daily blog.

         Happy Last Day of Winter: Mach 18.

         Happy First Day of Spring: Mach 19 - Spring Equinox.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment