Friday, July 28, 2023

July 2023 - summer!

 summer!  Fun and games, lake and beaches, nature board games, indoor games, outdoor games, Michigan orchids,  Plus, a sampling of my photos from July 2018 to July 2023 - 5 years.

Check out my daily blog for the month of July 2023 (Siloi2023). My blog shows various activities that I do in science, art, nature, culture, land stewardship,
culture, education, ecology, economy, health, and in learning about holistic good, morals, and beyond. I post several photos. Enjoy!

See more photos:
   
         Fun and Games.  This summer 2023, I finished inventing and creating a first draft of 23 board games.  The games help to bring fun to learning and learning to fun, for my nature classes and interdisciplinary classes.  For many years, I've played outdoor nature games with my students, and I still do.  This year, I created a series of indoor board games for a change.  The games help me to teach science, art, history, ecology, economy, and more and how they relate to each other and to nature.   See a few of my photos of people and me playing a few of my 23 games, in my daily blog.
 
         Michigan Beaches and Orchids.  In summer, I enjoy the blue skies and waters and the green trees along Lake Michigan beaches.  Cheers to the blues and greens of summer and swimming in the lake.  Plus, I take photos of plants in the summer, includes orchids.   See a few of my photos of Michigan Beaches and Orchids, in my daily blog.
 
         Review of July Photos 2018-2022.  Since this is the 5th year that I'm running my two blogs (this Monthly Blog, and my Daily Blog), I thought I'd display a sampling of July photos from the past 5 years.  The photos are still good and current nature photos, timely and timeless.  Enjoy.   See a variety of my July outdoor photos, in my daily blog.
 

         Happy Summer: July, August, September!



No comments:

Post a Comment