Friday, May 26, 2023

May 2023 - spring! - 5th Anniversary!

   spring!  Blog's 5th Anniversary!  Look close to see moss and liverwort.  Liverworts existed before mosses.  Many native wildflowers bloom in May. Plus, a sampling of my photos from May 2018 to May 2023 - Blog's 5th Anniversary!

Check out my daily blog for the month of May 2023 (Yeeyoet 2023). My blog shows various activities that I do in science, art, nature, culture, land stewardship,
culture, education, ecology, economy, health, and in learning about holistic good, morals, and beyond. I post several photos. Enjoy!

See more photos:
  
         Happy 5th Anniversary.  For 5 years, May 2018 to May 2023, I've been posting to my two blogs: this blog (Zoe's Monthly Blog), and my Daily Blog.  Enjoy!
 
         Moss and Liverwort.  Look close to see the gametophyte and sporophyte phases of moss.  Also, did you know that before there were mosses, there were liverworts, the first land plant.  See a few of my photos of moss and snakewort liverwort, in my daily blog.
 
         Beautiful May Wildflowers - Native to Michigan.  In May, many native wildflowers bloom, including Bluebells, Wild Geraniums, Trilliums, Twoleaf Miterworts, Woodland Phlox, and more.  See a few of my photos of wildflowers of May, in my daily blog. 
 
         Review of May Photos 2018-2022.  Since this is the 5th year that I'm running my two blogs (this Monthly Blog, and my Daily Blog), I thought I'd display a sampling of May photos from the past 5 years.  The photos are still good and current nature photos, timely and timeless.  Enjoy.   See a variety of my May outdoor photos, in my daily blog.
 

         Happy Spring: April, May, and June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment